Do I need to change my team in secondary class?

1. My team is :
    Me martial artist lv 42
    gladiator lv 40
    mage lv 48
    priest lv 47
    should I do any changes?

User Info: kenzzo13

kenzzo13 - 5 years ago
    PS I changed my gladiator into a paladin and myself in a ranger to become an omnivocational bow master and after that I will become a gladiator is it a good choice?

User Info: kenzzo13

kenzzo13 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. That is for you to decide mainly, the vocations are there mainly to see what path suits you the best (myself I constantly switch between minstrel, sage, palladin for my main character, mainly because I want to see the spells of the sage, which are way better than a mage's) But martial artists, warriors, palladins and gladtiors have a good offence, which kill enemies quicker, but mages, minstrels and sages can attack groups of enemies, which why always have at least one of those, priests are good for healing your party, which makes them quite valuable partymembers, sages can have both a good offencive and healing spellcraft to their command, so one those are always a good choice to have. But it's really up to you.

User Info: mjpk13

mjpk13 - 5 years ago 0 0