Where can I find (orchicalcum)?

1. I know that king metal slimes drop it but I found 1 in a red chest and In the last game (I restarted the game) I found two but I forgotted where I found it .
    PS I found one on the lonely coast.

User Info: kenzzo13

kenzzo13 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. After you have given 80 medals to max meddly in dourbridge you can buy it for 15 mini medals.

User Info: lapris4

lapris4 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You can also find it about 5% of the time in Blue Grotto Chests.
    And also

-SPOILERS-

Greygnarl drops it about 10% of the time. He's the boss found in high level grottoes.

User Info: 81723

81723 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. You can find one in the locked cell somewhere in the floating island place where all the celestians live, (forgotten name of it) once you get the ultimate key. you did mention the one you can get in the chest in the cave near the guy that sells chronocrystal. plus once you get 80 mini medals, you can trade more of them for orichicalum.

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. in the observatory (the celestrian floating place) theres a room that has treasures in a cage. using ultimate key unlock the cage and u get 1x orichalcum and the goddess ring. In dourbridge once u give the guy 80 mini medals u can then trade 15 more for another lump.

User Info: Hazzathedestroy

Hazzathedestroy - 3 years ago 0 0