How do I beat sir sanguinus?

1. This boss has had 1 attempt of me and if im gonna try and get the rare loot of it ill need to be able to beat it wtih ease.

im a lvl 37 gladiator with the following

miracle sword/executioners axe/great bow
    i cant use a shield on gladiator yet but i do have a lvl 51 paladin with a silver shield
    great helm
    catoptric armor
    vesta gauntlets
    sturdy slacks
    dragon warrior boots
    and a life bracer

i have 100 points in bows swords and axes
    16 in guts
    45 in shields
    12 in spellcraft (from unlocking armamentalist/magic knight)
    32 in aquisitiveness
    22 in litheness
    100 in virtue
    32 in fource

and i have no clue how to beat this boss ( i know how to stop the crits from being in post game on a previous run through of the game)

User Info: gameguardian123

gameguardian123 - 5 years ago

1. max out your Shield skill so that you can use it as a gladiator. I beat a sir sanguinus in a lv54 grotto
    Also you should switch your sword into an uber miracle blade through alchemy
    recruit a priest and train him to lv38 (leARNS MULTIHEAL) max the priests faith for a +100 bonus to magic mending
    also a paladin that knows kabuff is helpful. use it twice to max whole team s defence it really helps

User Info: bobbobbob111

bobbobbob111 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. First I would recruit some party members and then I would level up a bt.

User Info: TheOnlyHeal

TheOnlyHeal - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. remember to use gale or light force, I think it is, He is equally weak to both forces

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Do u not have any other party members? that would help. you can make them at stornway in.

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Get some party members, and max out your shield skill. Talk to Buckler(shield teacher) and complete his quests. You will earn a white shield and a book that when carried, you can completly avoid his critical hits. Use Magic Mirror, as he likes to you kacrack, and have a paladin, warrior and priest for support. Have the paladin use magic barrier and kabuff to defeat this gruesome boss with ease. And change your sword to either the the uber falcon or miracle sword.

User Info: digididon123

digididon123 - 4 years ago 0 0