Question from gameguardian123

How do I beat sir sanguinus?

This boss has had 1 attempt of me and if im gonna try and get the rare loot of it ill need to be able to beat it wtih ease.

im a lvl 37 gladiator with the following

miracle sword/executioners axe/great bow
i cant use a shield on gladiator yet but i do have a lvl 51 paladin with a silver shield
great helm
catoptric armor
vesta gauntlets
sturdy slacks
dragon warrior boots
and a life bracer

i have 100 points in bows swords and axes
16 in guts
45 in shields
12 in spellcraft (from unlocking armamentalist/magic knight)
32 in aquisitiveness
22 in litheness
100 in virtue
32 in fource

and i have no clue how to beat this boss ( i know how to stop the crits from being in post game on a previous run through of the game)

Answers

TheOnlyHeal answered:

First I would recruit some party members and then I would level up a bt.
0 0

bobbobbob111 answered:

max out your Shield skill so that you can use it as a gladiator. I beat a sir sanguinus in a lv54 grotto
Also you should switch your sword into an uber miracle blade through alchemy
recruit a priest and train him to lv38 (leARNS MULTIHEAL) max the priests faith for a +100 bonus to magic mending
also a paladin that knows kabuff is helpful. use it twice to max whole team s defence it really helps
0 0

epb45 answered:

remember to use gale or light force, I think it is, He is equally weak to both forces
0 0

epb45 answered:

Do u not have any other party members? that would help. you can make them at stornway in.
0 0

digididon123 answered:

Get some party members, and max out your shield skill. Talk to Buckler(shield teacher) and complete his quests. You will earn a white shield and a book that when carried, you can completly avoid his critical hits. Use Magic Mirror, as he likes to you kacrack, and have a paladin, warrior and priest for support. Have the paladin use magic barrier and kabuff to defeat this gruesome boss with ease. And change your sword to either the the uber falcon or miracle sword.
0 0

How do I kill sir sanguinus? Answered slimetimedragon
How do I beat Nodoph? Answered LotosRevenge
How do I beat Corvus #2??! Answered Trigger_Monkey
How do I beat the cat samarui? Answered whotheman06
How do I beat (baramos any help)? Answered superman12omz