Should I bother?

1. Should I try and leveling up a sage? I already have a really good priest. I know about kazing, but what other spells does a sage learn? I already have all my slots filled for characters. They are:

warrior level 51
    minstrel level 78
    gladiator level 68
    priest level 61
    thief level 52
    armamentalist level 32
    warrior level 2 (I'll probably ditch him)
    mage level 49
    paladin level 50

User Info: bobbobbob111

bobbobbob111 - 5 years ago

1. Personally, I'd say you're wasting your time leveling more than four characters. You should stick to just four (including your main character) and use class changes to give them multiple classes and thus multiple skill sets. The ultimate goal (for a completionist, anyway) is to have a full party with every class maxed out plus at least one revocation (ten revocations for the main character in a single class). This way you can max every skill set and weapon and have the ultimate party to take on high level legacy bosses in the future.

If you don't have the time and/or patience for this, you'll have to decide which you prefer between a priest and sage for a healer. In most cases I prefer a sage, but against legacy bosses a priest is probably the better choice. You'll just have to try sage out and see what you think of it.

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0