What to do?

1. I have all the jobs and have beaten the game. Does anyone know of some fun quests that give good items and are challenging?

User Info: clarent250

clarent250 - 5 years ago
    I've allready done that quest.

User Info: clarent250

clarent250 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. well, first thing i'm gonna do when i'm finished, is go to port laffen. Speak to jona, and start the quest, speak to the old woman's ghost at night, and she will tell you about how to summon the REAL leviathan! (remember the first ones a fig infused ghost) I'm not gonna tell you what you need todo exactly, cos im not to sure my self. All i know, is that you fight the leviathan, and get another fyg, and sterling's whistle, that lets you summon the star flight express.

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There are also the other mini quests to complete, along with the ones that are released every 2 weeks. Some quests give legacy boss maps, so you can do them as well.

User Info: epb45

epb45 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Well, first thing I am gonna do when I am finished, is go to port Laffen. Speak to Jona, and start the quest, speak to the old woman's ghost at night, and she will tell you about how to summon the REAL leviathan! (remember the first ones a fig infused ghost) I'm not gonna tell you what you need to do exactly, cos I am not to sure my self. All i know, is that you fight the leviathan, and get another FYG, and sterling's whistle, that lets you summon the star flight express.

User Info: mariopupli

mariopupli - 5 years ago 0 0