Question from clarent250

What to do?

I have all the jobs and have beaten the game. Does anyone know of some fun quests that give good items and are challenging?

clarent250 provided additional details:

I've allready done that quest.

Answers

epb45 answered:

well, first thing i'm gonna do when i'm finished, is go to port laffen. Speak to jona, and start the quest, speak to the old woman's ghost at night, and she will tell you about how to summon the REAL leviathan! (remember the first ones a fig infused ghost) I'm not gonna tell you what you need todo exactly, cos im not to sure my self. All i know, is that you fight the leviathan, and get another fyg, and sterling's whistle, that lets you summon the star flight express.
0 0

epb45 answered:

There are also the other mini quests to complete, along with the ones that are released every 2 weeks. Some quests give legacy boss maps, so you can do them as well.
0 0

mariopupli answered:

Well, first thing I am gonna do when I am finished, is go to port Laffen. Speak to Jona, and start the quest, speak to the old woman's ghost at night, and she will tell you about how to summon the REAL leviathan! (remember the first ones a fig infused ghost) I'm not gonna tell you what you need to do exactly, cos I am not to sure my self. All i know, is that you fight the leviathan, and get another FYG, and sterling's whistle, that lets you summon the star flight express.
0 0