How do you complete the Paladin quest?

1. I'm doing the quest where you have to use pincushion on an infernal armor but I can't damage them at all, please help. Also I have 2 Paladins, one is lvl 54 and the other is lvl 11. Both know Pincushion .

User Info: awesomescout13

awesomescout13 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Your defense is too high. You may have to use an unleveled or even completely new character that hasn't leveled yet (thus hasn't learned any defense boosts) to be able to do damage through Pincushion. Make sure you don't wear any armor, too. It's gonna take some patience. It'll help if you can attack the Infernal Armors without killing them so you can knock their HP down closer to zero quickly. Unequipping your weapons might help with this.

User Info: VulpesMundi

VulpesMundi (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0