Question from gingerninja6000

Simple Simon/ Simone?

I have tried to get this Allocates for ever for that girl but I have had no luck how do you get it?

VulpesMundi asked for clarification::

The Accolade Guide by DeathViruz lists these as a possible solution...

109: Simple Simon/Simple Simone -- Presented to xxx for maintaining an all-pervading air of unimpeachable naivety that needs no embellishment.

[Male Priest: Sadistick, Dragon Shield, Hermetic Hat, Dark Robe, Heavy Handwear, Blue Jeans, Classy Clogs, and Utility Belt.]

[Female Ranger: Inferno Blade, Raging Bull Helm, Gigant Armour, Matador's Gloves, Transparent Tights, Dragon Warrior's Boots.]

gingerninja6000 provided additional details:

thank you vulpesmundi :D

Answers

VulpesMundi answered:

You're welcome. I'm assuming that you were successful with one of those options. Gonna repeat them on this post as an answer.

1 0

ryokenohki answered:

I did a lot of research on this topic, and this is the answer:

Simple Simon(e) is one of the Style Accolades, like Haughty Beauty, etc. To get it, you need to have armor that adds up to a specific amount of style -in a specific style category-. This is really annoying b/c the game doesn't actually give you these stats at all, nor does it point out that there are 6 different style types, which there are.

So anyway, this is what you do: Go to the Equipment Guide by "The Mystical One" (I tried pasting a link to it but GameFAQs didn't let me post it, sorry :C ) and on that faq, go down to "7. Individual Style Types [7STY]".

For each armor type, equip whatever you have that has the highest number of style points in NAIVETY, and then go to Battle Records.

I think you need around 250 total Naivety points to get Stella to give you the accolade. I just now did it with a Lv. 10 Female Priest wearing Fire Blade, Dark Shield, Winter Sky Hat, Tropotoga, Maya's bracelets, Blue Jeans, Classy Clogs, and Utility Belt. Most of those I got from DQVC, admittedly, but according to that chart they were the highest Naivety items I had at the moment that could be equipped to a priest.

Hope that helps!
0 0

cor4life answered:

Ryokenohki said (Simple Simon(e) is one of the Style Accolades, like Haughty Beauty, etc. To get it, you need to have armor that adds up to a specific amount of style -in a specific style category-. This is really annoying b/c the game doesn't actually give you these stats at all, nor does it point out that there are 6 different style types, which there are.)
If you were wondering how to make your style points go up: Lots of style points are in equipment that say words like "fashionable or stylish etc" in the description. I dont know much of them but i know that there is the Garish Garb that you can buy in coffin well. that is for male only i think but if so i know there is another one that is female only. saying dat because i dunno what gender your character is.
If you were wondering how to check how many style points you have: go iinto the menu, go into atributes go into any character, but not into whole party, and it is there.
Now I am sorry that I gone into a whole long piece of info about style points but about the accolade i dunno. Ok
0 0

falcon_blade99 answered:

I got this accolade randomly with my normal sage outfit:
Weapon: Mega Magical Mace
Shield: Ogre Shield
Helmet: Crown of Clarity
Torso: Dragon Robe
Hands: Archers Armguards(i think)
Pants: Tantric Trousers
Feet: Trodainers
Accessory: Life Ring

Most of the style based accolades are pretty random to get you can have the same outfit for ages and then you suddenly get it. Probabbly because you level up and your charm just gets you into the right style range
0 0