Is it worth it to revocate???????

1. I have a level 99 party, they are Awesome, but im scared if i Revocate it will take forever to get everything back and if they are low level i cant do most of the stuff iwant to do

User Info: crusader360

crusader360 - 5 years ago

1. There are many ways to regain levels. You can fight the same super-tough enemies you fought before, or metal slimes, or anything else that gives a lot of experience. Try revocating one character, leveling them to 50 or so, and revocating character 2, leveling them to 50, revocating 3, leveling to 50, revocating 4, and leveling all 4 to 99. There! You've got your team back and you never had to go with less than 3 level 50+ characters! (Plus, they have awesome equipment for Lv. 1s)

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well, the only real perks to revocating are to gain extra skill points and to getting better treasure maps. So if neither of these facts sound appealing to you, I geuss you shouldn't go through with it.
    As for getting your levels back, have you found Metal Kings yet? What about PKJ's? If not, then yes. It will be hard.

User Info: ISendOutMario

ISendOutMario - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Honestly, I asked myself the exact same question. I did end up changing my main character to a warrior, as they get really good HP, and my mage usually becomes a paladin or something of that sort because I don't like their defense. Other than that, I think you should keep your other vocations!

User Info: AnonymousParody

AnonymousParody - 2 years ago 0 0