Question from jakethehawk

Why doesn't my team split experience evenly?

My main character always gets a lot more experience than the rest of my party. Why is this?

Answers

VulpesMundi answered:

The game is programmed to scale experience gains based on level. Higher level characters gain a higher percentage. They did this to keep us from using a one high leveled character from quickly super-leeching a party of low leveled characters. The game is already way too easy. This would have made it even more so, so I can see why they did it.
1 0

pokemonfreak97 answered:

There is a formula: for a party, the characters get: experience*(current level)/(sum of all party members' levels)
0 0

AnonymousParody answered:

I apologize for this occurrence, but if they have a higher level they'll get more experience because it takes more to level up.
0 0

Baramos wants experience? Answered slimetimedragon
Any way to change experience distribution? Answered annihilator127
What is the best strategy for gaining experience? Answered Magiicmann
Does Voice of Experience stack? Answered annihilator127
How many times can you flee before you no longer earn Experience? Answered LetoAtreidesll