Should i change vocations or restart the game?

1. These are my character jobs and SP stats:
    -Thief Lv.41 (Knife13, sword7, claw51, fisticuffs12, acquisitiveness30)
    -Martial Artist Lv.41 (Claw7, staff48, fan13, fisticuffs13, focus32)
    -Warrior Lv.40 (Sword7, spear42, knife0, shield25, courage34)
    -Minstrel Lv. 43 (Sword46, whip10, fan15, shield25, litheness22)

So, should i restart my game? Should i just change vocations? and if so to what should i change them?

User Info: luuv2luv

luuv2luv - 4 years ago
    Well i'm already at the end i just die everytime i get to corvus i die and well i'm not entirely sure of how the changing vocation process occurs like can any job change to any vocation? or are there certain vocations for certain jobs.

User Info: luuv2luv

luuv2luv - 4 years ago

1. Changing vocations depends on whereabouts you are and where you're going to go next. I probably wouldn't recommend restarting your entire game, though, because those skill points you've earned on your current vocations carry across when you change vocations.

User Info: dancinkayley

dancinkayley - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I would recommend that you level up each character in several other vocations and take the skill points and put them in the weapon you're using (looks like Claws for the thief, staves for the M. Artist, Spears for the Warrior, and Swords for the minstrel) and you will get a LOT of bonuses. If you want to change someone's vocation permanently, I'd recommend making the Thief a Priest and focusing on Faith (after you get Omnivocational (skill at 100) for your chosen weapon) (get Omnivocational before you become a Priest using Skill Points from other vocations (not priest))

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97 - 4 years ago 0 0