Question from luuv2luv

Should i change vocations or restart the game?

These are my character jobs and SP stats:
-Thief Lv.41 (Knife13, sword7, claw51, fisticuffs12, acquisitiveness30)
-Martial Artist Lv.41 (Claw7, staff48, fan13, fisticuffs13, focus32)
-Warrior Lv.40 (Sword7, spear42, knife0, shield25, courage34)
-Minstrel Lv. 43 (Sword46, whip10, fan15, shield25, litheness22)

So, should i restart my game? Should i just change vocations? and if so to what should i change them?

luuv2luv provided additional details:

Well i'm already at the end i just die everytime i get to corvus i die and well i'm not entirely sure of how the changing vocation process occurs like can any job change to any vocation? or are there certain vocations for certain jobs.

Answers

dancinkayley answered:

Changing vocations depends on whereabouts you are and where you're going to go next. I probably wouldn't recommend restarting your entire game, though, because those skill points you've earned on your current vocations carry across when you change vocations.
1 0

pokemonfreak97 answered:

I would recommend that you level up each character in several other vocations and take the skill points and put them in the weapon you're using (looks like Claws for the thief, staves for the M. Artist, Spears for the Warrior, and Swords for the minstrel) and you will get a LOT of bonuses. If you want to change someone's vocation permanently, I'd recommend making the Thief a Priest and focusing on Faith (after you get Omnivocational (skill at 100) for your chosen weapon) (get Omnivocational before you become a Priest using Skill Points from other vocations (not priest))
0 0

Do natural stats carry on over when you change vocations? Answered QuackOutLoud
Other vocations? Open sseeaann99
Vocations? Answered cloudwolf7
Vocations changes? Answered dunn_dolo_4life
Visitor vocations? Answered toxic1212