Best team in the game?

1. I want the best team.

User Info: nibble99

nibble99 - 4 years ago

1. Well, to be honest you don't NEED any quest vocations. I stuck with this team all the way to the final boss. They were about level 40-50 when I did that so do lots of grinding.
    Alex, Minstrel, Sword Skills.
    Kristina, Priest, Stick/Staff thing. (Like the iron bar.)
    Jenna, Mage, Staff/Spellcraft.
    Joel, Warrior, Spear Skill.

OR if you are looking for a late game team, for Legacy Bosses and stuff, I found this team to be amazing. (Hint: even if all your characters are level 99 you might have trouble, so come prepared.)
    Alex, Minstrel, Sword Skill.
    Jacob, Gladiator, Axe Skill.
    Daniel, Armentalist, Staff/Spear (I think he had spear. If not swords.)
    Amber, Sage, Staff/Spellcraft.
    But that's just my opinion.

User Info: BiteOf87

BiteOf87 - 1 year ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well, there REALLY is no BEST team. However, one of my personal favorites is:

Armamentalist (me)
    Galadiator
    Paladin
    Priest

pretty warlike huh?

Ingame I used a Warrior instead of Galadiator, and a Martial Artist instead of Priest. (though what's now my paladin is also used as a priest sometimes)

User Info: Armamentalist01

Armamentalist01 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I find that the best team, up to a point, is:

Minstral (hero)
    Thief
    Mage
    Priest

But, when I got far enough I started to only use sages because they have such strong spells at high levels, and can heal.

User Info: G___Bax

G___Bax - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't think there's any BEST team. I go multi-vocation for all my guys, and multi weapons. It's up to you man.

User Info: ja2d

ja2d - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. What works for me is:
    Gladiator - Axe Skills (Hero)

Sage/Mage - Staff Skills (I switch beetwen these two)

Martial Artist - Claw Skills (This one is brutal, not only has the Agility to strike first in every battle, but also has the power to defeat almost any moster with one strike - except bosses, of course)

Priest/Paladin - Spear Skills (I found this character get the most critical hits in battle, more than the Martial Artist, although it lacks of MP in long run caves and stuff, since its the healer of the team, so im thinking in turning him in an Armentalist, but im not too sure)

User Info: synaspace

synaspace - 8 months ago 0 0