Is this an okay team for beating Corvus?

1. I have a
    Minstrel lv 62
    Warrior lv 64
    Thief lv 63
    Mage lv 60

I'm debating if I should retrain my thief into something more powerful, like a Paladin or a Gladiator. And retraining my Mage into a Priest for Omniheal. Any tips or other ideas?

User Info: Makku_Maru

Makku_Maru - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Well im at godwyn at 32 but change a player to a healer you shoud be find i ******* hate him

User Info: Seanman20

Seanman20 - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Your team is fine for level, but I recommend having more advanced vocations in the group. When I defeated him, my team was (roughly);

Gladiator lvl 60
    Paladin lvl 45
    Martial artist lvl 50
    Sage lvl 45

In my opinion, advanced vocations make all the difference. My Paladin had good shield skill so he did magic mirror, then he did the paladin ability forbearance to take the whole party's hits. This relected spells in sets of 4 and my sage was healing him frome normal attacks/abilities. He did die once, but my sage just brought him back to life with kazing (garuanteed ressurection). Whilst all of that was happening, my gladiator and martial artist were both pounding him with constant damage.

I hope this helps. :)

User Info: cheesepuff121

cheesepuff121 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Also, in addition to my previous answer, my paladin had a life bracer to heal hi every turn and my sage did right as rain to heal him every turn even more.

User Info: cheesepuff121

cheesepuff121 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Well, I'm trying to get answer for my own question right now. Tell me guys, is a lvl 37 gladiator, lvl 37 priest, lvl 37 mage, and a lvl 38 warrior okay for this? I mean, I know a guide told me that lvl 40 was recommended but I'd like to try and defeat him with my current team, but honest to god truth here, I want to avoid changing vocations at ALL costs.

User Info: reshiramluva201

reshiramluva201 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. All you need to do is: max out weapon, max out speciality and finally be about level 40.

the first time i did it was with roughly:

lv45 warrior

lv45 priest

lv45 mage

lv45 martialartist

User Info: Ocean_Quester

Ocean_Quester - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Im going for

paladin-sword armementelest-bow sage-bow sage-bow

(my spellings bad)

User Info: suzooki

suzooki - 3 years ago 0 0
  7. It all depends on how you go about it. Personally, I have my guys go through multiple classes to build them up. Example: I usually train the guy I plan to be a magic user (sage, mage, priest) with a combo of the three, and/or adding in gladiator or warrior for extra hp. Train them however you see fit. My advice, whatever vocations you decide to go with, add in some skill sets that offset their weakness' and bolster their strengths. It all depends how you go about it.

User Info: ja2d

ja2d - 2 years ago 0 0