Question from cor4life

How do I beat Gadrongo?

I need some info for wat lvl I should be 4 Gadrongo. I wanted to know what lvl I should be and wat team I should have I hav unlocked gladiator paladin and armamentalist. Plz help as soon as possible. Thanks

cheesepuff121 answered:

Well, cor4life, advanced vocations certainly help, but the thing that makes the biggest difference is levels. I would recomend this team-

Gladiator lvl 40+
Paladin lvl 40+
Priest lvl 45+
Mage lvl 40+

If you are not a fan of grinding levels slowly, you may have noticed that earlier on in the Bowhole there are rare (and brilliant!) monsters known as liquid metal slimes. These, though hard to catch, drop an obscene amount of XP. The way I usually kill them is by doing the move 'Hatchet Man' with my axe. This has a high chance to miss, but when it does hit it is a garuanteed critical hit. Critical hits are the fastest way to get past the liquid metal slime's amazing defense.

I really hope my answer helped, and I'm always open for moer questions.:)
0 0

Answers

DQ9_beast_13 answered:

What Does he look like?? so ican help u out
0 0

How do I beat Morag? Answered InuYasha75
How do I beat Equinox? Answered shrooboid313
How do I beat (Tyrantula)? Answered 2wingedangel
What should I do after I beat the game? Answered cooljosh3
How to beat Quest 070? Answered jokene98