Grotto Problem?

1. Its really annoying. i do a lvl 16 grotto and it gives me a lvl 6 grotto.... help... D: oh yea.

Sage: 36
    Pally: 45
    Priest: 50
    MA:51

User Info: Whipzioki

Whipzioki - 4 years ago
    I also spam the same moves. does that really matter though? ._.

User Info: Whipzioki

Whipzioki - 4 years ago
    So... i have to lvl up for better grottos? ._. talk about a let down >-<

User Info: Whipzioki

Whipzioki - 4 years ago

1. Just keep doing it. It may give you a higher level grotto, but the level doesn't matter much. You want to focus on the other words. The first determines the level of enemies, the second determines the nuber of floors and the type of grotto (lava, water, ice, ect.), and the last determines the bosses you can fight. For more information follow this link (there will be a space after dragon, but that is only so I can post the message, and it should be ignored);
    www.gamefaqs.com/ds/937281-dragon -quest-ix-sentinels-of-the-starry-skies/faqs/61151

User Info: G___Bax

G___Bax - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Check the grotto sticky on the boards, it goes really in depth about basically everything about grottos.

User Info: Dumblecop

Dumblecop - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I think you need to level up more. I fight in a Lvl 95 grotto and I still gain Lvl 76 grottoes often. Its all down to variability, occasionally you will get higher level grottoes which contribute to a grottoes' value, not determine it. And no, spamming moves does not have any affect at all on what you get:)

User Info: Depotato

Depotato - 2 years ago 0 0