Question from reshiramluva201

Advice on Team. Is the team below okay?

Sooo, I started playing this game about a week or so ago and I created a team, lvl 37 gladiator, lvl 37 priest, lvl 37 mage, and lvl 38 warrior. So far, I've gotten to the final boss with many problems, but I'd like to know if this team is good for the boss. I'd also like to know how to improve it if it is not. But I really would like to try and avoid changing vocations, I mean I already switched lvl 15 as a minstrel to gladiator so I don't want to go through that again, honestly. Is this okay?

LeonKrilangiVII answered:

I tried fighting the final boss with a Mage, Priest, Martial Artist, and Thief, all at least level 50. I got my butt handed to me despite my best efforts to buff and protect my characters. I know you said you'd prefer to keep your current classes, but I might suggest getting your levels to at least the mid-40s and using a class with access to the Magic Barrier spell (since that's how the boss does most of his damage): either a Paladin (for super-high defense and covering other characters), or a Sage (for the Multiheal, Kazing and Kabuff spells).
0 0

Answers

lavos456 answered:

If u lvl up ur priest to lvl 38 u should be fine because that is when u learn multiheal which is crucial
0 0

cheesepuff121 answered:

I think that that team is fine, but maybe swap the warrior fora paladin, and level them ALL up. I hope this helps,knowing how much trouble that boss putme through.
0 0

Team help/rate my team? Open etwdog
Help with my team? Open zakkstewart
What is best for my team? Answered veggam
How could my team be better? Answered ferniiboo
How is my team? Open Ami_Mercury