Question from cor4life

How do I beat Tyrantula?

I am about to fight Tyrantula, but I dont know what level I should be. Im also not sure whether I should buy new equipment. My party is: Minstrel Level 23. Priest Level 19. Mage Level 19. Gladiator Level 13. My equipment is: Minstrel Steel Broadsword, Iron Shield, Feather Headband, Flamenco Shirt, Iron Gauntlets, Leather Kilt, Acroboots and Gold Bracer. Priest Wizards Staff, Iron Shield, Mercurys Bandana, Iron Cuirass, Ultramarine Mittens, Pop Socks, Sheepskin Shoes and Gold Rosary. Mage Wizards Staff, Iron Shield, Turban, Fizzle-Deflectant Suit, Leather Gauntlets, Leather Kilt, Siren Sandals and Gold Bracer. Gladiator Iron Axe, No Shield, Steel Helmet, Iron Cuirass, Iron Gauntlets, Leather Kilts, Iron Sabatons and Gold Ring.

Answers

Pokegirl answered:

What really matters against Tyrantula isn't your equipment (if you're good enough to take on the enemies in the area, Tyrantula isn't that much harder), so much as your spells. You should have Squelch, and I would recommend Midheal for your priest and Egg On for your minstrel if you don't already have them.
0 0

solid_soilder answered:

Your team is ok but u need to make the gladiator a higher lvl like 18 and only use the priest for healing so if nobody needs to be healed make the priest deffend finally u need to use alchemy to improve weps for gladiator he is ur main fighting source.
0 0

AnonymousParody answered:

You have great levels, and I recommend that with this boss is to have your two stronger people go on the offense (mage using spells and gladiator on the attack). Your priest should be healing your people if they are below about 120 HP, otherwise he should be attacking, and your minstrel can be either a healer or an attacker, as they will do good either way.
0 0

How do I beat Tyrantula? Open BennyBoodna
Where do i go after i beat the tyrantula? Open V8urinet
How do I beat (Tyrantula)? Answered 2wingedangel
What level should I be to beat Tyrantula? Answered seamish
Can you PLEASE help me defeat Tyrantula? Answered ApusMajor