Question from M1L9K9_3

Best Mage Equipment?

Can anyone tell me the best equipment for a male mage
( I prefer wands as weapons) and where to get them?
(assume I don't know where the recipes for them are if you make them.)

M1L9K9_3 provided additional details:

I'm just about to fight King Godwyn

cheesepuff121 answered:

Oh, just realised I'm a nitwit who forgot to mention gloves, trousers, boots, hats and accessories! Here we go then...
Hats.
The Scholar's Circlet is really good, it's an upgrade of thinking cap (Swindimples shop).
Gloves.
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think mages can equip Ethereal Gauntlets. They are really very useful.
Trousers.
I think you should just go for whatevers used in the 'stereotypical mage' accolade, unless you have already found something better.
Boots.
Same advice as above, really.
Accessories.
Sorceror' ring boosts your max MP, and your magical might. I highly reccomend it.

This took me ages to type, I hope it was worth it.
Cheesepuff121
0 0

Answers

cheesepuff121 answered:

I'm in the post-game, and I don't know where you are in the storyline, please tell me what point you are at and I will be more than happy to help.

Cheesepuff121
0 0

cheesepuff121 answered:

Ok then. If you have given Max Meddlin' 80 mini medals you get a Dragon's Robe. Combine this with Dragon Top and Dragon Dress and you get Xenlon Robe. This is AMAZING (I would use it if I had a mage). If you are unable to get this, then both Ethereal Robes and Emperor's Attire (see Alchemy FAQ) are really useful. All three ARE hard to get, but they are more than worth it.

Hope this helped,
Cheesepuff121
0 0

Why does my mage keep missing? Answered vilis16
Which is better? A mage or Armamentalist? Answered Ihatespam101
Priest or mage? Answered nibble99
Mage Knight Job? No! Answered TomGreensmith
My mage/spellcaster? Open nivek96