Question from Sheeba-Sama

Liquid Metal Slimes help?

I'm in bowhole hunting liquid metal slimes, near the stairs from B3-B4. I've looked around and I've looked at some videos, this one for example: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5HvPRslr80 So I know that I'm in the right spot. But nothing is spawning in the corner under the steps. Everything spawns up on the bridge, so it's harder to see and harder to get too. And the first monster always goes from the bridge to the corner, so it keeps walking there. Meaning when a slime comes I'll have to dodge my way up the bridge an chase after it. So how do I get the monsters to spawn in the corner instead of on the bridge?

Answers

cheesepuff121 answered:

There technically is no way to GET a liquid metal slime to spawn in a certain place, but they can spawn in any spawn point on that floor. My best advice is keep looking, and also some decent-leveled grottoes can have LMSs spawn in them (I don't actually look for them though, my team are all lvl99).

I hope this helps,
Cheesepuff121
0 0