Question from Aswang1337

Party Classes?

I've been going through tons of party drafts. I have:
MC Gladiator
2 Sage
3 Mage
4 Paladin

I read a bit through some pages about the ranger and was thinking of maybe getting one of my teammates into the ranger vocation. What class would be best changed to ranger? Or if you think it's a bad idea, please talk me out of it!

Crazy_man8 answered:

i would personally change the mage to a gladiator because that is one of the best team because the sage can help heal your team when in dire need and really nifty with kazing, while the paladin can help support your team with buffs ,kabuffs ,and taking hits, and the 2 gladiators (if you agree with this) will help be your beaters to help beat bosses down with the great amount of attack. But, if you change to ranger at least max out the ruggedness. after you max it out switch back to your gladiator (Char. 2).
0 0

What classes in your party do you need to do a quadraslash? Answered MylesHenry21
What are all of the different classes? Answered LockheartVII
When should I change classes? Answered Ramsay93
Unlocking other classes? Answered Quest64Life
The diffrerent classes? Answered mimgrim