When is the best time for your first vocation change?

1. Main character is lvl 27 and I've put most of my points into sword. Team consists of the following:
    lvl23 warrior points split evenly between sword and courage
    lvl22 preist all points in spear
    lvl22 mage all points in spellcraft
    I'm getting my butt handed to me. I have the ship and have been to the winter college, forget the name.
    When should I do my first change and any suggestions on what to who?

User Info: Darth_ants

Darth_ants - 3 years ago

1. After getting the Ship you go to Gleeba the desert island to the north of Slurry Quay/Dourbridge, after you've done everything there you go to Batsureg which is directly East of Swinedimples Academy, and finally Swinedimples Academy.

A good time to switch classes is when you first get to Alltrades Abbey and switch your Hero class (Generally you picked out which extra classes you bring when you recruit at the Inn in Stornway). After that would be after beating the game, as you unlock an area made for grinding and can have access to ALL of the class jobs. You dont need to grind at all in the main story, it'll take longer if you switch out classes during it.

User Info: V_Chaos

V_Chaos - 3 years ago 0 0