Canvassing for guests: do I need a wireless network?

1. I'm a bit confused on how Tag Mode works for DQ9...Do I need to configure my DS/3DS to connect to a wireless network in order to canvass for guests, or can the handheld systems communicate with each other at short-range without requiring an Internet connection? What throws me off is the empty bars in the top-left corner of the top screen when I start canvassing...If anyone can please explain this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

User Info: LeonKrilangiVII

LeonKrilangiVII - 3 years ago

Answers

1. If you want to canvass for guests, you need to be near another 3DS/DS with the game-card: Dragon quest IX. The bar in the top left hand corner; when it shows 3 bars and goes green that means you are near someone and their name should appear on the touch screen.

I hope this helps - ExpertGamer13.

User Info: ExpertGamer13

ExpertGamer13 - 3 years ago 0 0