Advice fightings legacy's?

1. I've about to start doing legacy's.

current team
    Paladin lvl 99- tank maxed out all vocations for bonuses
    Gladiator 90-main damage dealer
    Sage 88 damage dealer/main healer
    Ranger 88 damage dealer/backup healer

all my characters have maxed out vocations that give feasible bonuses to that particular character type. The slower ones also have meteorite bracers. I also have a lvl 80 backup priest in my inn. what should be added and removed?

another question. I've read that higher level legacys magic is useless on its all about physical damage is that true?

User Info: levasseur27

levasseur27 - 3 years ago

1. This guide:
    www.gamefaqs.com/ds/ 937281-dragon-quest-ix-sentinels-of-the-starry-skies/faqs/61484
    ... is a good resource for Legacy Boss strategies. (remove the space between /ds/ and 937281)

- If you're just starting to fight them, a team of four Gladiators is the fastest way to get the kill.
    - If healing becomes necessary, I think the Priest is a better choice than a Sage, because of their higher Magical Mending. Plus they get Fullheal and Omniheal in case of emergencies. You can use Ygg Leaves in place of [Ka]zing.
    - When the bosses get to a very high level, using a Paladin becomes more tempting. They're not as strong as a Gladiator, but Knight Watch + Forbearance makes a solid defense.
    - Physically, all classes pale in comparison to the Gladiator's Strength.
    - Magically, ... well, spellcasters aren't as durable as the physical combatants. Plus it's harder to prey on elemental weaknesses with spells versus just using Fource on everyone.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 4 months ago 0 0

1. Some legacy bosses use magic most of the time and does high damage so no its not true.
    Your team is great for fighting legacies and you should NOT add a priest if you already have a sage.

User Info: TF2IsAwesome

TF2IsAwesome - 3 years ago 0 0