Question from patrickm2
Am I ready ???
I am at Purrvis and I have a:
1. Lvl.37 Warrior ( Maxed out sword)
2. Lvl.34 Mage
3. Lvl.34 Thief
4. Lvl.34 Martial Artist
I know that I have no priest, but I ALWAYS stock up on Lunaria, Special Medicine, and either Magic Water or Sages Elixer.
So, am I okay ???
You might be ready. Cover the following points and you should be able to do fine... given that the game doesn't start playing dirty.
1. Give that Warrior a Falcon Blade or Uber Falcon Blade and psyche up!
2. Make sure you have a way to revive the dead, Purrvis can perform critical hits at will
3. Get the best equipment you can get your hands, more bosses await...
If you still get you butt handed to you on a silver platter then cover the following points.
1. Get more skill points by getting to level 15 in all the other vocations
Distribute them in Shield, Fource, Focus, and Guts
2. Get Shield to 100 and get the Shield Book from the Buckler in Swinedimples Academy
(you have to complete 2 quests to get it)
3. If all else fails, get a priest! You WILL need one to defeat the infamous Legacy Bosses later on
4. Do the quests of the game and connect to DQVC every day. There getting really good items now!
Persistence and Strategy with a touch of Power will lead you to victory!
This question has been successfully answered and closed
You are ready, I actualy beated the final boss with the same lvl 's I used a Priest(Lvl: 35), a Gladiator (Lvl: 36), a Mage Knight (Lvl: 37 also Me), and a Warrior (Lvl: 36), you should be able to beat purrvis depending if it's the first or second.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Am I ready for this?||Open||Zarf215|
|Im gettin ready to fight king godwyn on dragon quest 9 what are the best weaps and armor for this stage in the game?||Answered||mattnutt811|
|A few questions?||Unanswered||Animestar5000|
|How can I beat Lt. Goresby Purrvis?||Open||easa2|
|Odin's bow or Pentarang on my Sage?||Open||mixingplaids|