Question from Jmadigan

How do I solve Ranchers Request-Yellow?

I am at a total loss as to how to solve this mission. I have tried it several times, including during the months that the clan primer indicates as having yellow chocobos in the wild. I just recently acquired the Chocobo Knight job, do I need it to complete the mission?

Wezqu answered:

Yellow Chocobo can for example be found in Targ Wood in the random encounter group. You have to take Chocobo Knight with the group and weaken the Chocobo to critical health. Then you have to go right next to the Chocobo with your Chocobo Knight and you get and option to mount it choose it and you now have yellow Chocobo. Then kill all the other monsters and go choose the Ranchers Request-Yellow quest if you don't already have it and go to the place where it tells you to. When you are there choose the Chobobo Knight that has the yellow Chocobo as the mount and you have solved the quest.
0 0