Review by Dvader757

"A new game, different from Advanced"

I have never played a tactics game before, but as I watched on the couch as my sixteen year old brother played his Game Boy like crazy over this game. Fast forward 5 years here I am fifteen I see this game on my Game stops reserve list, of course I'm going to get this game I was so excited!

Graphics-9
I love the graphics in this game it is like an old-school game boy RPG and I like the feel to that it's also a good step up from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance at some point you will get summons they look fascinating on the DS screen and any Final Fantasy fan would love it.

Sound-7
Once again I love the sound the songs come from other Final Fantasy games it's a real turn on for this game. Sound is most important for me because when I get a new game I like to get home and play with the sound on. The only real turn off is at the beginning when you hear the students taking it's this annoying noise, but besides that you will recognize some unique and old Final Fantasy songs.

Gameplay-9
This games controls and playability level are insanely awesome the reason it gets a 9 because it was easy to pickup. The fun level of this game was great to; I was involved in the story as soon as it started. It did not get a 10 because of the camera you can't move it in battle which is a big mistake, and you can't see the square that you need to move to too back attack your enemy.

Replay value-10
This game could keep u going 200 plus hours even more with all these missions! Square enix holds up the tactics name with the game play hours you can put into this game. In this game there is just so much to do all the missions are interesting and have a nice feel for it and with the combat system all the jobs and characters this game will keep you going for hours on end.

Overall-9
This game is a good addition to the Final Fantasy line up and fans should enjoy this game has much as I did. All the things considered this game is almost perfect I didn't have a big problem with anything at all. But most important this whole game was fun for me because it was my first Final Fantasy Tactics game and it was amazing and you all should get this game because it will take 100 hours out of your life. Were do you find a game that you can actually play for this long!?

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 06/25/08

Game Release: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (US, 06/24/08)