Review by Soruko9

"Awesome game that will keep you up all night"

This Final Fantasy game is great if you like to customize your own party. One flaw to the game is that most people will probably think that the storyline is to short, I also think that, but if you like swords, Magick, and slaying monsters this is a pretty cool game.

Graphics: 7/10 This games graphics aren't very good compared to the other Final Fantasy games but they are all right for games on the DS.

Storyline: 6/10 I hate to say this but the storyline for this game is way too short. When I got this game I was really thrilled because Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance storyline was amazing but this one is to short. The storyline is a good storyline but if you have played and beaten this game then you would know that the storyline is a little short to fit everything that has happened to the main character.

Gameplay: 10/10 I give the gameplay a 10/10 because their are over 300 missions to conquer on this game and it will take 200 plus hours to beat all of them (unless you are using a cheating device.). Another thing is that all together their are 56 jobs to use and that means thousands of abilities to master. Even if you can manage to master all 56 jobs their is still the Auctions to take part in. All together this game should last about 400 hours or more.

Replay Value: 5/10 If you replay this game it would almost be a complete waste of time, but on this game their are 2 difficulty settings which means that you can replay this game on an intense level if you except rank 50 plus quests. But overall I wouldn't waste my time playing the games storyline again.

Sound: 5/10 The songs in this game isn't all that good and to be honost the sound effects get really old really fast. Some of the songs on this game are pretty good and you will occasionally find yourself humming a song off certain missions. But they aren't really anything to get excited about.

Overall Value: 7.5/10 I think this game is awesome but it isn't the best game in the final fantasy series by far. I think that anyone who likes final fantasy should get this game especially if you like to customize your own battle party. Keep in mind when you get this game that the storyline only takes about 30 hours to beat unlike the other games in the series.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 06/30/08

Game Release: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (US, 06/24/08)