What's after Legendary Tamer Quest?

1. Hey guys, I've already completed a lot of things such as...

Gaia Origins, Platinum Tamer, Legendary Tamer quest... I'm on 68.7% Quest Completition... I JUST completed my Legendary Tamer quest, but what do I have to do to get more quests? I noticed that Pulsa is telling me stuff about Access Glacier... I went there, but I always get lost... What's in there, anyways... Where do I have to go?

Or what am I supposed to do first?

User Info: Underpoweredx

Underpoweredx - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Shove a buch of specific digimon in your farms and do the farm quests (regular quests but for digimon on your farms). Having done all of that, you can fight the 3 really powerful digimon in each of the places your in-game friends talk about (usually in the last area of that area they mentioned). When all your digimon have decent stats, you can complete the digimon index.

Having done all that, if you don't have Dusk, I do, so match your digimon with mine to make Digieggs, complete the Index 100% (exception dot digimon). They, you can fight me over WiFi (after we do matching of course). Check out the Dusk board and look for "WiFi Matches for Everyone". I started that and got all Dawn exclusive digimon (once again excluding dot digimon) that way.

Fight me in battle!

User Info: BladeZXA

BladeZXA - 4 years ago 0 0