Question from bio-ace

What lvl should my digimon be to complete the platinum tamer exam?

So far my team:
Gallantmon-lvl90
Justimon-lvl80
Omnimon-lvl79
RavemonBM-77
MiragegoagamonBM-lvl77
and Magnamon-lvl70

Answers

naruto1322 answered:

I would say LV.99 cuz thes digimon mean biznus 1 is plant/insect that knows lullaby, I wind is his weakness IPDramon (holy) tends to use Omega Blade alot hope u have a lot of revivers and beware of the last ones caunter attacks by the way they are on LV.90-91 good luck
1 0

ophanamon600 answered:

I would say go to their limit level.
0 0

bionicle666 answered:

create IPdramonPM and you'll be fine coz i did it like that (P.S my digimon are all 70s)
0 0

Flervus answered:

Level doesn't really mean anything in Digimon once you hit mega if your stats are 400 average should be no problem
0 0

JDavidC answered:

Actually, your digimon's level in itself IS a stat that affects how much damage you can do, so it is actually important. However, you still need good stats, level alone in this game does not cut it at all. Seeing as you have at least 3 holy digimon, you can try sending them in, and nuking Kuramon ASAP, then Minomon, then Imperialdramon-PM, who relies heavily on holy attacks (which is why you send out holy digimon, because he HURTS).
0 0

digiwarrior210 answered:

create GallantmonCM by mixing your gallantmon with a seraphimon
0 0

alex_angel_baha answered:

I found tht if u have wat i did is fine, i think the guys were around lvl 0 odd maybe a tad higher but i had shine greymonx2 and a angewomen :) lvl doesnt mean much to me as i neva take a digimon over lvl 70 just out the fact i get bored lol but if u want to get easy exp pawn the gaia quest and use it to regenerate all ur guys a few times
0 0

dark1425 answered:

I beat them with gallontmon,vikemon and metalgarurumon
0 0

AuraAshley answered:

beat them with a lvl 65 BWgreymon, lvl 98 Apollomon and lvl 80 shineGreymon. had BWgreymon use screw D claw to lower defense apollomon blast them with holy fist and power up my team with blazing power Shinegreymon was my weakest and mainly used him for recovery items
0 0

rassius_luine6 answered:

You need 6 Digimon with stats above 750, better bring holy Digimon that can use dark attack to strike IPDramonPM
0 0

Flervus answered:

If you have an average of 800 stats He's no sweat

average of 700 may require healing items

If you can beat 3 Anubismon you can beat the platinum trainer test
0 0