How do you find the rainbow dinosaurs?

1. I need help finding the rainbow dinosaurs pachychephalosaurus therizinosaurus megalosaurus and deinoychus how do you find them?

User Info: leyjames

leyjames - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Dinoman will give you the Euraptor Luensis (rainbow dinosaur). I don't know when. I can only assume when you get a certain number of dinosaurs caught.

User Info: arissa885

arissa885 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Dude u get Euraptor Luensis wen u get all 72 regular dinos (helpers im not sure of) Other ex not sure of either srry
    got off of others

User Info: Windwolf777

Windwolf777 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. U can use AR to get other rainbow dinos

User Info: Spinosaurus2000

Spinosaurus2000 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I think there is only one rainbow dinosaur and that is Eoraptor Lunensis and you can get it by getting all 72 normal dinosaurs not including helper and ex dinosaurs

User Info: Philip_Aaron

Philip_Aaron - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Oh yeah i forgot to say this the dinosaurs you mentioned are not rainbow but mystery type dinosaur those are two different types.

User Info: Philip_Aaron

Philip_Aaron - 5 years ago 0 0