Why won't the game save?

1. My career mode is not saving. Is there something in particular that I need to be doing to get it to save?

Thanks

User Info: robolove

robolove - 7 years ago
    Not too sure, I just dont get the option to save at any point in the game nor can I see a save option in any of the menus :-/

User Info: robolove

robolove - 7 years ago
    My game doesn't save either......Each time I have to start all over again.....

User Info: flopypau

flopypau - 6 years ago

1. It should auto-save after you fiinish a song and press continue. To be safe, just don't turn off your system until you can choose another song at the menu.

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It works for me. I never had this problem. Is there anything wrong with the DS or game pak? I never had problems with my DS.

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If it's not autosaving after you finished the song then there must be something wrong with your DS or the game. Mine hasnt ever had that problem.

User Info: kerribooth

kerribooth - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Maybe you are playing quick play.

User Info: Macnarrac

Macnarrac - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. What i found out is that you blow it out before use it saves or the ds is broken.

User Info: cody1234567890

cody1234567890 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. There isn't a save option because... drumroll please...
    THE GAME AUTOSAVES

User Info: Doomdome

Doomdome - 6 years ago 0 0