Question from LasVegasrebel

Why won't my guitar grip stay in?

My guitar grip will keep coming out and it will tell me the whole "you are rocking out to hard" thing. But the thing is it's still completly in and i didn't do anything to it. Like i will select a song then it's opening with the intro were the people are claping and all that stuff and then it will just say "you are rocking out to hard". But i didn't do anything to it. And it's really POing me.

Answers

Waluigi9977 answered:

Are you playing on an original DS or a Lite? If you're using an original DS, make sure you have the right adapter in. The Lite adapter is attached to the grip when you first buy it, and the original DS adapter is packaged seperately in the box. When you're playing the game on an original DS, you'll have to unscrew it and screw in the original DS adapter. As far as I know, the original DS adapter will work with a Lite as well, so you may as well just keep that one attached all the time.
1 0

BlazikenRaiser answered:

I think Waluigi9977 is right.... Go with his answer. The same thing happened 2 me.
0 0

BlazikenRaiser answered:

And it is fixed
0 0

hevymetlman answered:

Maybe you should have your ds fixed if Waluigi9977's answer doesnt help. His answer might work though.
0 0