Question from Belvaron

Does charging up the hammer help get better gems?

As subject says... does it make a difference at all or are gems that are mined the same regardless of whether or not you charge up the hammer? Question is geared more so towards first gen.

Thanks in advance!

EternalBlazer answered:

On first Gen, there will not to much different you charge or not (since you can only charge twice). Its pure luck to get better ore .

However, on 2nd Gen there will be difference level of the ore when you charge and when you don't.
2 0

Keakealani answered:

I have found that I get better gems when I charge my hammer, but that's purely anecdotal experience, since I've never bothered to keep a record of the gems/ores I get. Also, I have noticed a slight increase in the "good" gems (that is, not scrap iron xD) as the game goes by, which may be a facet of having a higher mining level; but I'm really not sure if that's just my imagination or if it's related. But I really do think charging makes the chances better especially for things like diamonds in Padova Mountains.
0 0

King of Gems? Open PebbleDrops
Hammer? Answered johnboyRX8
Where do i find a hammer? Answered fireblaze88
What are the ingridients needed to upgrade iron hammer? and the rusty axe? Answered xxxkat3naxxx
What is the best strategy for befriending a weegul? Unanswered Unicorns131