Is there a weapon guide with images?

1. I need a stronger sword but I can't use the slower swords. I use the wind sword and the burning blade. I want to upgrade them into new swords but I won't if it'll slow them down. Me and slow weapons don't do well together.

User Info: MoriKen

MoriKen - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not sure if there are images of all the weapons .. try searching via Google for Weapon Guides or Youtube.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. As long as you stick with one handed swords you should be okay. The two handed ones are slower. I stick any two handers in storage that I get from quests, but I don't buy or use them. I don't do good with slow weapons either, aside from hammers, if you are accurate they tend to knock the monsters back so you don't get hit as much. To be honest I dont use swords much at all since I seem to get better drops from using magic. If you fight defenseively as I do, I suggest making the best staff you can and get in the habit of using shine and always taking a monster with you, my lvl 10 wolf is my friend since I can go faster usually.

User Info: bittersweet21

bittersweet21 - 6 years ago 1 1