Question from addictedkid333

Final dungeon... Help?!!!

Okay gusy I'm in need now, I'm not looking for answers I'm looking for tips or ideas of some kind. I'm at the final dungeon, ive got the dragon break spell and ive gotten to the point where i need to go throught that series of rooms by examaning the stone slabs, but everytime i get there i get murdered by the devils, so I really need to know what weapons and armour you guys used in that dungeon? If you made the item what forging do you need to make it? What level weapon did you use? What level where you? What spells did you have? Did you need a certain kind of rp healer? What level in weapondry were you at the time? About how many real life days did it take you to get through the dungeon??

dalmunae answered:

I was between level 30, and 40. I used a dragonslayer(1) and a platinum shield(1) i brought a silver wolf (friend 10) with me, and i too, kept getting murdered, UNTIL I DISCOVERED A SECRET!

You only need to destroy the gate to move on to the next room, so, let your monster kill the oyther monsters, while you focus on the gate, use cure, when ever your, or your monster's health gets too low. Using this strategy, i beat it no problem, also, BRING ROUNDOFF!!!!!!!!! and lots of em. (trust me, you don't want to be sealed in this dungeon.
2 0

Answers

EternalBlazer answered:

My level was 45 before went in there, with an Aerial Blade (10) and Chaos Shield(10), and I use Life Drain, Meditation, Escape spell. My weaponry level was at 90+, so was my magic level.
I brought 5 juices to replenish some RP, so I can use Meditation spell when my HP is low. That depends on how many hours you play a day, I think about more than 20 hours to finish the dungeon.
0 1

darklikex answered:

I used Gravit Hammer from tanya to beat the devils,i was lv 56,and i kept 5 roundoffs with me so i could cure sealing.Oh,and my hammer mastery lv was 71,i mosty use hammer.The only magic i used is medication and cure,fully repaired.i don`t have any rp healers,and it took me 2 real days,and in rune time,8 days,41 minutes,and 3 seconds.
0 2

SMGiddy answered:

I'm in the final dungon aswell and after reading all the responces....I'm doomed ! I'm level 21. If your level 21 your fine but you will only make it to the 2nd last stoneslab.
0 1

Where is the 5th dungeon? Answered _Mo0nLigHt_
Which dungeon? Answered ThirdEyeKage
Winter Dungeon in 2nd Gen? Answered CrispyCarrots
How do you esacpe the last dungeon? Open johnboyRX8
What is the best level to fight in the last(5th) dungeon? Open coolpharoh