Question from Pipluppals

How many heart points are needed to get the 100 rose bouquet for Rosalind?

Rosalind is at 8 HP right now. It's summer year 2...I have the 9 tomatoes for Max... but at what HP am i supposed to give them to her?
Plz help me.

Pipluppals provided additional details:

Now she's at 9 HP... do u need it at 10 HP?

chibibarrett27 answered:

You can get the 100-rose bouquet now. you need to go talk to Max while he's in his room. I saw him at 4:30 on a wednesday, so im sure you can find him then, if not, then possibly enter his house sometime in the evening, he's almost always there for me in the evenings.
He'll tell you why the flowers are Rosalind's proposal item before saying he can get some for you if you give him nine tomatoes. They're a summer crop so depending on the season you might want to plant them on Blessia island. Once they're grown, just give him the tomatoes at any old time and he'll give you the flowers. It's not an official quest so you won't find it on the bulletin board. Hope that helps.
0 0

Answers

shimmy6 answered:

You get the quest for the 100-rose bouquet when Rosalind's LP is 9, but she won't accept this proposal item until her LP reaches 10.
0 0