What is the best starter pokemon/partner in the game?

1. What is the best starter pokemon/partner in the game?

User Info: yuckyjohn

yuckyjohn - 6 years ago

Answers

1. It is the pokemon munchlax. To get it you have to answer the ones that sound relaxed or lazy cuz munchlax is the relaxed type.

User Info: yomaha111

yomaha111 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. My team is swampert and torterra. I gave them golden seeds via wonder mail and they used less reviver seeds! Mudkip is useful for amp plains with mud slap and turtwigs is useful for far away enemies with razor leaf. My moveset is tackle, water gun, water pulse and dig for mudkip. For turtwig, it's razor leaf, giga drain, tackle and crunch. They were level 75.

User Info: oco0003

oco0003 - 2 years ago 0 0
  3. There is no best starter. You might have favorites, but all starters and the partners are quite useful. What I do is pair up with someone that has a type advantage against me. Then they could take out Pokemon that are strong against me, and I take out Pokemon that are strong against them.

User Info: treecko218

treecko218 - 1 year ago 0 0