How do I recruit Squirtle?

1. I have to have a Squirtle! Give me a code or cheat just please tell me how to get it!!

User Info: puppieluv

puppieluv - 7 years ago

1. If you really want to get Squirtle right away, then try this Wonder Mail:

N71# 3K-7 1&H2
    J62# NTMS PQF9

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can only recruit..and there is no cheat to get a Squirtle.

Its in the dungeon Final Lake, and the floor its on is random so you will have to do some searching.

There could be another Squirtles in that i may have forgotten...but i'm, sure its in Final Lake...which you can't get to til post-story.

User Info: 883124

883124 - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. Squirtle can be recruited in the dungeon Lake Afar from floors B1F to B8F.

Lake Afar is only accessible during the Post-Game by accepting a mission request with ??? as its location. Its a different dungeon unlocked each time, so you'll just have to hope that you get lucky enough to unlock Lake Afar on the first couple of trys.

User Info: Gatordan2004

Gatordan2004 - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. It can only be found on Lake Afar b1 to b8. Lake afar is a dungeon found by taking a job with ??? as the location. You could take a lead pokemon with the fast friend IQ skill (they're really rare) to help and make sure the lead pokemon or the pokemon next to the lead defeats it or there's no chance of recruiting it.

if you don't want to do that then use the wonder mail code:

N71# 3K-7 1&H2
    J62# NTMS PQF9

User Info: PokemonRanger14

PokemonRanger14 - 7 years ago 1 1