Question from TheVietChi

How do you erase a save game?

I borrowed my friend's game and he already started his game. He said that I could keep it and do whatever I want it.

So I wanted to play from the beginning,but I can't seem to find a "delete save game" option anywhere.

You guys know where/how?

From: empererofcookie 3 years ago

I just went on my DS and i found the answer for you :D. Once you press start Go all the way down to the option "Exploration Record" once on the option press A. You will see four options in this order. "Adventure Log, Rename Team, Delete Save Data and exit". Then go to "Delete Save Data". Then it will say "your saved game data will be deleted. Is that ok? press up on the control and hit yes and the data will be deleted and you can play your own game. :-D hope this helps you so you can play!