Question from Young275

How do I beat Darkrai?

would this be a good team to beat him with?

Turtwig Lvl53
Moves: Leaf storm,megadrain,razor leaf, crunch

Chimchar lvl 53
Moves:Flamethrower,Flame wheel,leer,(*)
please answer and thanks

*Do not know last move.

Young275 provided additional details:

Ok thanks.and for Pikachu's discharge where could i find him?

chtma653 answered:

you shouldn't have much trouble, especially if you bring reviver seeds. Try taunt, it'll disable Darkrai's more annoying moves
2 0

Answers

Kirbyfreak411 answered:

The only problem you might have is his buddies that he summons for the battle. Definitely bring plenty of Reviver seeds and with some smarts and luck, you shouldn't have any problems.
0 0

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 answered:

I brought Unown Stones, which I threw at Darkrai. Watch out for Night Shade, and bring 4-5 Reviver Seeds (you can never tell with Cressilia) other then that you should be fine
0 0

itachi232 answered:

Bring plenty of reviver seeds, and an all room hitting move such as leaf storm, which I'm pretty sure is a all room hit move. Your leafstorm should take out the minions, and X-eye seed/ totter seed Darkrai, then pound him to put him out of battle, and beat him.
0 0

andibad answered:

You level is high !! my pokemon defeat darkrai is lv 45 (piplup (now evolved)) and cyndacuil lv 44. You can throw stun seed to stop darkrai move (but darkai no can atack all you partner (3)) . Your turtwig can use razor leaf but no 100 % can because my piplup move can miss and my cyndacuil no can damae darkrai . Im have trick , defeat all enemy (darkrai is no first because you partner and your can defeat). have 10/many revival seed sleep seed , stun seed , other. hm... now my piplup in lv 75 and my cyndacuil lv 64 , plus raicu lv 40 and meganium lv 50. this great team ??? (grass,metal,water, electric,and fire element ?????)

You can your help more in my e-mail : badra.achmad@gmail.com
0 0

crutchboy15 answered:

One of the best ways to beat any boss is the use of vile seeds or violent seeds. With these seeds, you will gain enormous stat bonuses over the boss. For the darkrai or even the graduation exam, a pikachus discharge comes in handy mightly. Your pokemon, as stated above, are high enough for the battle. Reviver seeds are a must, as you or your partner will die.
0 0

Chronoman17 answered:

Well, yes, bring Reviver Seeds, but also see if you can get the three star grass and fire type items (what is the name?). They will make you immune to some of his buddies' attacks. Also, all enemies except Darkrai have Bodyguard IQ skill. I'd reccomend you try to attack the others first so as to not have to have hits be randomly thrown out. Get rid of the Mismagius because it can kill Cressy rather quickly.
0 0

hircine93 answered:

I say bring a stun seed throw at darkrai go after his pals i beet him1 try like that :)
0 0

undeadmage36 answered:

room hit moves are the key to success. Bring lots of reviver seeds. I owned darkrai's summoned units with blizzard.
0 0

dragonhandII answered:

i had a charmander with slash, smokescreen, flamethrower, and fire fang, a mudkip with hydro pump, mudslap, endeavor, and tackle, cresselia (of course), a vile seed, reviver seeds, and two doom seeds and it took me a few tries. What i did:throw vile at darkrai, mudkip would be at "attack foes" and would go after rhyperior, arbok, and magcargo, cresselia would go after mismagius (of all the tries she had no trouble), aggron, and magmortar. when i finally won i defeated darkrai and magmortar was still standing, smokescreen helped make short work of him though.
0 0

How do I beat (Darkrai)? Answered Whatzup1
How do I beat darkrai in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time? Open DudeFightin
How do I get to Darkrai? Answered cazcrazy111
Recruit darkrai? Answered hircine93
Darkrai recruit? Open shinypalkia56