My Team is Pikachu and Mudkip, is it good enough?

1. I was on it the other day and i could beat Groudon *The first one* but then last night i couldnt. Is the team good enough for any other enimies?
    Pikachu*Learder*:Lv 19
    Mudkip*Sidekick*:Lv 16 or 17 i ca't remeber

User Info: Jaggy101

Jaggy101 - 8 years ago

1. Actually, there's a good number of combinations of starters that aren't ideal (For instance: Pikachu with a fire-type starter isn't good , you'll have trouble with Rock and Ground types, which are very common.)
    Pikachu with Mudkip is an excellent choice though, when facing Groudon though, you'll want to have Pikachu keep some distance and avoid Mud Shot, that'll be lethal if you get hit.

User Info: Kirbyfreak411

Kirbyfreak411 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Any starter/partner combination can be good, as each Pokemon has its own advantages. You might want to use Water moves instead of Electric ones vs. Groudon, since he's Ground Type, which means rely more on Mudkip. Also, just remember to bring Reviver Seeds, Vile/Violent Seeds, and status-inducing seeds for bosses, as they halp a lot.

User Info: CmaBoy

CmaBoy - 8 years ago 2 0
  2. This great team is will can finished in this game !!!

My team is piplup and cyndacuil (no true text please corections) in lv 59 (piplup) and cyndacuil in lv 49.

I have new team is mudkip , bealeaf , bulbasur , pikachu (in amp ..? i'am not remember) and great Pokemon !! other.

thank's

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 4
  3. Go to marowak dojo and fight the pokemon in there. It opens after chapter 4 and when I first went in ther it was before i went to waterfall cave and when i went in my team was about 15-18 lvl.s and when i came out they were about 35-40 lvl.s at least and at most 50 lvl.s. And Im serious Jaggy101. VERY SERIOUS!!!

User Info: yugiohfanatic91

yugiohfanatic91 (FAQ Author) - 7 years ago 0 0