Question from cazcrazy111

How do I get to Darkrai?

I've been trying to find out how to get to Darkrai for ages and I still can't figure out how! Please help me!

I have finished Story Mode and have completed up to where you get the Phione Dew for Manaphy, if that's any help to you.

Thanks!

Blue_0rb answered:

After you've given the Phione Dew to Manaphy, wait a few days (in-game days, not real-life), and eventually Team Charm will appear at the guild. Talk to them, and you'll open up a dungeon called Aegis Cave. Complete Aegis Cave, then wait a few more days, and eventually you'll activate a mission to go to a dungeon called Mt. Travail. After clearing Mt. Travail, you'll be sent to a dungeon called The Nightmare. Clear the Nightmare, then talk to Lapras on the shore the next day. After going to sleep that night, you'll see a cutscene and get sent to a dungeon called Spacial Rift. After clearing Spacial Rift, you'll open a dungeon called Dark Crater, and that's where Darkrai is.

If you don't want to read all that, then here's a quick list of what to do:
1. Wait a few days.
2. Talk to Team Charm at the guild (Medicham, Lopunny, and Gardevoir).
3. Clear Aegis Cave.
4. Wait a few days.
5. Clear Mt. Travail.
6. Clear The Nightmare.
7. Talk to Lapras.
8. Clear Spacial Rift.
9. Go to Dark Crater and fight Darkrai.

Note: You won't be able to recruit Darkrai yet; to recruit him, you'll need to have a Secret Slab or Mystery Part (obtained from some missions) in your bag and find him in certain dungeons afterward (Mystifying Forest 13F, Deep Crevice Cave B2F, Mt. Travail 17F, Miracle Sea B3F, and Spacial Rift 14F).
0 0

Darkrai recruit? Open shinypalkia56
What is the best strategy for Darkrai? Open cking214
How do I beat (Darkrai)? Answered Whatzup1
How do I beat Darkrai? Answered Young275
Recruit darkrai? Answered hircine93