Action Replay help---items cheat?

1. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time, I found a cheat where you can get any item you want. I already have that, but once you start the game with the item selected to use, how do you actually use it in the game. You know, like pressing a certain button for the code to work???

User Info: pokemongirlcom

pokemongirlcom - 7 years ago
    Although I'm 100% sure what it was called, the code itself was something like this:
    121acca2 00000101
    121acca6 00000XXX
    121acca8 00000XXX

The XXX's are hex numbers and you fill them in with certain numbers and letters that will act as a certain item. When you activate the code you get the item in the game. I know for sure that that is what the code was and the XXX's are called hex numbers. The list of items to choose from was REALLY LONG. Hope that understands it a little better.

User Info: pokemongirlcom

pokemongirlcom - 7 years ago
    I got it from supercheats.com
    I'd paste the website on here but its too long to let me do it.

User Info: pokemongirlcom

pokemongirlcom - 7 years ago
    I'm only going to add one more thing---weather for this question or just for anyone who wants these cheats, go to google and type in:
    pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time cheats item hex
    its the one at the top and in the link, its the 8th one down.

User Info: pokemongirlcom

pokemongirlcom - 7 years ago

1. That depends on what cheat you use.

User Info: Anubis68

Anubis68 - 7 years ago 0 0