Question from Gr1m3y1ne

How do I get past the Hoth Battle?

How do i beat the Hoth Battle level??

achaa5 asked for clarification:

I have done exactly what you suggested above. Any time I throw the tow-cable around any of the AT-STs, it does absolutely nothing. It shows where I have to defeat 10 of the other thingamajigas and I do and still can't get past the last one. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

craziqbn asked for clarification:

I have the same problem, when I get the tow cable attached loop "AT-ST" once but the cable breaks and nothing happens. I try and try but get the same results.
I play on Wii and have no problem but on DS I cant get the sucker to fall!!!

HELP!

RaikouTGC answered:

After the Tow line connects You must circle the AT-AT on the touch screen until it falls
2 0

Answers

supercman9 answered:

You will most likely have a picture of an enemy and a number. Defeat that number of enemies and you'll be able to procede. Also, for canisters, first, OBVIOUSLY, clear a stage without losing lives. Second, defeat six AT-STs with the tow-cable. First it has to have a red target around it, then loop it some and wa-la!
0 3

legovgamesguy answered:

When you lock on to it with your tow cable, you have to follow snowspeeder on the screen with your stylus. Shoot the "heads" of the AT-ATs to destroy them. Check out sites.google.com/site/brodenslegogamehelp/

where I will soon post a walkthrough for Hoth Battle
0 0