Question from Gr1m3y1ne

How do I get past the Hoth Battle?

How do i beat the Hoth Battle level??

From: RaikouTGC 4 years ago

After the Tow line connects You must circle the AT-AT on the touch screen until it falls

You will most likely have a picture of an enemy and a number. Defeat that number of enemies and you'll be able to procede. Also, for canisters, first, OBVIOUSLY, clear a stage without losing lives. Second, defeat six AT-STs with the tow-cable. First it has to have a red target around it, then loop it some and wa-la!

I have done exactly what you suggested above. Any time I throw the tow-cable around any of the AT-STs, it does absolutely nothing. It shows where I have to defeat 10 of the other thingamajigas and I do and still can't get past the last one. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

I have the same problem, when I get the tow cable attached loop "AT-ST" once but the cable breaks and nothing happens. I try and try but get the same results.
I play on Wii and have no problem but on DS I cant get the sucker to fall!!!

HELP!

When you lock on to it with your tow cable, you have to follow snowspeeder on the screen with your stylus. Shoot the "heads" of the AT-ATs to destroy them. Check out sites.google.com/site/brodenslegogamehelp/

where I will soon post a walkthrough for Hoth Battle