Question from nswayne

Alternate way of leveling up Chao?

Is there a way to increase your Chao's level without DS Wireless trading?

khawkjr138 asked for clarification::

hey guys, i'm looking to trade chao to level them up. If anyone is still looking respond or email me at protectorkeh@yahoo.com so we link up over DS

Answers

evildarknight answered:

Only way is action replay, other then those 2 ways, nope.
2 1

Blacksun256 answered:

As far as I know, no. (I feel your pain, I can't level up my chao either; none of my friends own the game.)
1 0

shinydarkrai98 answered:

Don't cheat it can break your ds and your game. And no, unfortunately there is no other way besides wirelessly trading chao to your friends.
1 1

CheatFreak47 answered:

if You Want to Level Up your Chao there are a few Action Replay Codes On DsUltimate you could check out. Personally i think Its Much more effective to Use Action Replay. Leveling up the chao is such a pain. good luck!
0 4

mewcat201 answered:

Too bad there isn't a way to trade between saves on the same cartriage. That would be a good way to level
up chao, maybe in the sequel.
0 0