Question from kusumahadi

Where can I find mandragora-infested area?

I know four-leaf clover is extremely rare, but i need an area with bunch of mandragoras or white plants to start with...
Anyone can tell me please??
Geffen Bridge sure is lacking of them and the map makes me hard to search them when they are respawned.. T-T

Answers

TGSnowwy answered:

The lowest (southern) screen on the far right (eastern) side of Geffen Bridge spawns nothing but Mandragoras and Roda Frogs, with a reasonable respawn time. Just run loops around this screen killing everything and you'll eventually get the clover. Try equipping Mimic Cards if you have them, or try a Thief's Steal skill to improve your chances a little.
1 0

cloudirul answered:

If you're looking mandragora just like TGSnowwy said
If you hard looking for four-leaf clover, I recommend killing Shining Plant in Sograt desert - north near the Mirage Tower
I get 2 times four-leaf clover from Shining Plant when I want to go back from Mirage Tower
0 0

Where can I find the 3th Key item? Open zacKARhem
Where can I find megingard? Open Nebion
Where i can find Dan and Julietta? Answered frealberarcha
Where can I find a jamadhar? Answered BlAcK_tIgEr14
Where do I find a Remover? Answered black_dragon19