How do I do quest 5-6 ?

1. The rescue the miners who were left behind in the mjolnir accident

User Info: haniel008

haniel008 - 7 years ago

1. There is no quest about this. But there is a quest about getting Lugails Treasure.
    1. Go to Geffen in Prontera Forest West in the gate. To open this gate, talk to the woker next to the gate, and then go to Prontera Pub. Then go to the spring in prontera forest East. Then a scene will appear. Then you can go to geffen now.
    2. Go to Geffen bridge in the leave town selection, and then go follow the path west till you reach the mine.
    3. Then go through the maze, and when you are in Mjolner Mine Floor 3B or 4B, its either one of those. I forgot but it was the final floor in Mjolner Mine.
    4.It shows a scene where Abel, a ghost that kills the guy. Lucifi will be knocked out and then the blue haired guy will come. Kill Abel.
    5. Go back to Geffen Warehouse and then it shows a scene. And your done with the whole Mjolner Mine Quest.

User Info: Homosapian

Homosapian - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Go to the dead pit BF2.... The one that looks like a maze.... There are three miners stuck in that level.... I think one is right below where you entered from.... The others I forgot.... But there all in a dead end place....

User Info: Kirby217

Kirby217 - 6 years ago 0 0