How do I solve the dark gate on krux planet?

1. I very confuse because I come back to place where I frist come plzzzzzz help me with your answer
    thank you very much

User Info: infernozzzz

infernozzzz - 7 years ago

1. To solve that problem. You must be carefully about which portal to walk into. If you are walking into portals that spin in counter-clock way then you have to keep on going through portal that spins in the same way (counter-clock = left). And if you go through the portal that spins in clock wise then you do the same thing of going through portals that spins clock wise. (clock wise = right). Got it? I know it's hard to explain it in words hehe~ good luck!

User Info: joeyw23

joeyw23 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Its very simple. Go through the portals that spin left.

User Info: shinydarkrai98

shinydarkrai98 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. It may look like every time you go into a portal you go to the same place but actually you are moving forward if you choose the left spinning portal. You have to go through about 7 portals to get to the room that looks different, so just keep trying. Also can you accept one of our answers to close this topic?

User Info: shinydarkrai98

shinydarkrai98 - 7 years ago 0 0