Question from infernozzzz

How do I solve the dark gate on krux planet?

I very confuse because I come back to place where I frist come plzzzzzz help me with your answer
thank you very much

joeyw23 answered:

To solve that problem. You must be carefully about which portal to walk into. If you are walking into portals that spin in counter-clock way then you have to keep on going through portal that spins in the same way (counter-clock = left). And if you go through the portal that spins in clock wise then you do the same thing of going through portals that spins clock wise. (clock wise = right). Got it? I know it's hard to explain it in words hehe~ good luck!
1 0

Answers

shinydarkrai98 answered:

Its very simple. Go through the portals that spin left.
1 0

shinydarkrai98 answered:

It may look like every time you go into a portal you go to the same place but actually you are moving forward if you choose the left spinning portal. You have to go through about 7 portals to get to the room that looks different, so just keep trying. Also can you accept one of our answers to close this topic?
0 0