Question from lilruff12345

How do I beat Professer Pester?

How do I get rid of him? He has smashed 5 of my pinatas! Help!

Abidon answered:

While I don't know how you can defeat him, I know of three ways you can get rid of him.

1. Build fencing. Even the wooden fence will protect your pinatas and Professor pester will not be able to smash your pinatas while there inside the fence. It's incontinent, but it's one way to protect your pinatas.

2. A barkbark. Equip any barkbark with a spiked collar, and you can set it up for guard duty that will keep ruffians,professor pester and any visiting pinata's out of the gardian if I remember correctly. This only works at day though, because the barkbark will sleep at night.

3. The captian's cutlass. It's a bit expensive for a garden ornament but it will keep Professor pester and the ruffians from entering your gardian at all. To buy it, you first need to fulfill the begger's requirements. Those aren't too hard, and the game'll tell you when the beggar arrives and what he wants. You'll also need to be at a certain level before it'll appear, but I think you'll probably already at that level since Professor pester is appearing.

There are other possibilities too-the mallowolf can be used to scare ruffians, so perhaps it too can be used to scare away the professor. I doubt it, but I don't see any reason why it's not impossible.
2 0