Question from cupcake_78

Where can I find the yggdrasil flower?

I need to find the yggdrasil flower to reserect rose but i cant find it so i need to know where it is.

Wariomanguy answered:

In order to get the Yggdrasil Flower in order to resurrect Rose, you first have to beat the game's final boss, Psaro, and then when you start on that file again, you need to go the Azimuth, the only town on the island that's below Zenithia, and go to the platform on where the leader of the village was standing, and in that place there's a hole that leads to the bonus dungeon. I warn you in advance, though, that most of the enemies in the dungeon are quite strong and I recommend you to be around level 40 or higher to do this. Midway through the dungeon there's a church you can save your game at and teleport (Zoom) back to whenever you want, though. But the real trouble is once you got through it you need to face Foo Yung and Chow Mein, 2 oddballs who are ridiculously strong, so prepare yourself well for them and take out Foo Yung first because he has support spells and can undo all of your status effects on your party. After you beat them, the Flower will appear on top of the Yggdrasil Tree on the same spot you found the Zenithan Sword.
1 0

Where can I find the ultimate key? Answered ballcrazy
Where would I find the three keys? Answered Nit_Winter
How do I find Decayurion? Answered SirGammon
Where can I find baron's bugle? Answered cupcake_78
Where can I find the armlet of transmutation? Answered crazytracy0123