Question from felixrush

Need help in Diabolic hall, about the conference room?

Where is the conference room, I've gone through the whole place and can't find the conference room to start Psaro's speech. I've checked all three FAQS and none of them are helpful in helping me GET to the damn room. Where is it? They said past the throne room to a blue tiger but the blue tiger is on another room away from the throne room entirely. Going through the throne room only leads to an exit to get to the 4 chests in a basement. I'm really frustrated with this, could someone PLEASE help me?

wei_yang19 answered:

Well, from the throne room go outside to the balcony where there is 1 monster (forgot which monster) standing. if you talk to him, he'll tell you to hurry and get inside the conference room. the door is right next to him/her/it. once inside talk to every monster and wait quietly (stand still) next to the blue monster (i think).
0 0